Types of content plan
To properly make a plan of posts for the month you need to know what types of content and how to distribute.
The main rule of content – all posts are sold directly or natively. Therefore, it is better to use not only one or two types of content on the pages.
The first type of content is commercial. This is a direct sale of goods or services, a call to buy what you offer. These include:
- Social confirmations (thanks of clients, their estimations).
- Promotions, sales.
Attention! Commercial posts (direct sales) in the content plan should be no more than 20% of the total schedule per month. But this does not apply to retail (clothing, accessories, etc.). In these cases, you should use slightly different techniques, but to understand how to balance posts and unload the tape from commerce, you should try to use these types of content.
Entertainment content – posts that unload the tape from news and direct sales. Give the mood of your audience, encourage communication with the brand.
Entertainment content include posts:
- Provocation (provocative or hype topics that encourage dialogue in the comments).
- Quest photos (for example, find differences).
- Mood posts (inspirational quotes or memes).
Informational – relevant, interesting information that has appeared in your field or company. These can be posts:
- Reputational (company history, leadership, assistance, charity).
- Industry news.
- Reviews (for example, a review of workbooks – which is suitable for working with design programs, and which is only for typing).
- Product atributes (what it is interesting and why it should suit the user).Company life (about employees, how the team spends free time).
- Expert – useful, free information that the user can use in everyday life. Such information will confirm to the potential customer that he is buying from the best.
Expert content includes:
- Tips for users on company topics.
- Raising important topics for CA.
- Cases dealt with by the company.
- And the last of the types – educational content. These are life hacks, checklists, online seminars, conferences. That is, or the provision of training materials or their recommendations.
- After reading the types of content you need to decide – how many of these types will be displayed on the page. Note that you must use at least four types of content.
- The best option is to try to apply all types for a month. A remark at once is possible.
HOW TO CORRECTLY MAKE A CONTENT PLAN?
To properly divide the content, you first need to make such a plate. In the beginning, it will help to better navigate what is missing.
EXAMPLE OF THE RUBRICATOR
In the first column we enter the type of content, in the second column of the topic of posts (it is best to prescribe topics with abstracts, it will help to find out later if you wrote a content plan a week ago) and in the third column you should also write down the client’s pain.
Write 12 TOPICS. There are at least four types of content.
Next, place the topics of the posts on different days of the week as shown in the example. Use different types of content each week, such as informational, expert, and commercial.
Or entertaining, commercial and educational.
There are several options for compiling a content plan. Choose the method that works best for you.
EXAMPLE OF CONTENT PLAN pic.1
EXAMPLE OF CONTENT PLAN pic.2
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Commercial content should NOT be placed before the holidays – unless it is thematic
- Commercial content may not work well at the end of the week.
- Post interesting or entertaining information before commerce to make your sales posts work better.
Make a content plan in advance, calculating which day will sell, which will entertain, and which will welcome. Good content brings results – popularity, trust, sales.